How can we maintain high standards of hygiene, health and safety
It is quite essential that the event has meeting the food and beverage service standards in terms of the quality, health and safety assignment help and the security. This is because once the event is a success it would help in tapping more clients and the customers for the hospitality sector company. The various factors that determine the success of the service are:
Plan and Organization of the event – The way in which the entire event has been planned and organized is important determinant of the success of the services. It defines the time and the kind of effort that has been taken by the management in the event.
Satisfaction of the customers – The major factor is that the customers should be satisfied by the food and the beverages who would be taking.
Following of the quality standards – When the service standards with respect to quality are maintained then the food would obviously be of higher standards.
Time and cost effectiveness –The cost and the time spent in designing and planning of the event are also the key factors.
The various recommendations could be:
- Clarity in the communication for the staff as well as the customers who are attending the event – This will help in discussing on the food menu and knowing the requirements of the people so that food is prepared and kept accordingly.
- Staff and service people are keeping the quality and service standards maintained – Certain standards that have been kept by the hospitality company have to be implemented at all the costs.
See full story @ https://goo.gl/0vT2Gl
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)