Seagate SSHD Recovery – How to Recover Deleted Files from Seagate SSHD
17, October 2016: For business users, most of the important data are stored in external hard drive, faced with such variety of data, although the data disaster recovery and backup rising continuously these days, and the quality of relevant services also improving, but people still can¡¯t avoid loss important data unprovoked, or by us, or by natural disasters, or by misuse (e.g. format error, accidentally deleted), or maybe one day you suddenly realized the documents you deleted before was very important and you want to restore the file. Engineers read invisible and unreadable data under normal conditions through special method. Data recovery is rescue and recovery the lost electronic data from desktop external hard drives, notebook external hard drive, server external hard drives, tape library storage, external hard disk, USB digital memory cards, Mp3 and other storage devices through technical method. Now days, many people do not know the lost data can be restored after deleted or formatted hard disk, they thought all the data no longer exist after been deleted and formatted. In fact, the data still exists on the hard disk after the above simple operation has been performed.
Aid file recovery software to recover pictures, word documents, images, photos, videos and other files from external hard drive partition on Windows PC, Laptop, desktop, tablet, notebook, and ultrabook.
Use “Undelete” to recover deleted files from Seagate SSHD after Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup, Press shift del by mistake, permanently empty recycle bin, shift delete, accidentally deleted by a mistake.
Use “Unformat” to recover data from formatted Seagate SSHD after quick format, full format, accidentally formatted, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting.
Use “Recover partition” to recover data from Seagate SSHD Ultra Slim Portable External Hard Drive partition changed or damaged or deleted
Use “Full Scan” to recover data from external hard drive if partitions show as “raw” or recover deleted data files which cannot be found with “undelete” and “unformatted” and “recover partition”, recover data files from raw partition, recover data files of partitions which are not NTFS, nor exfat, or fat3, after showing an error, display as raw file system, unformatted, unknown partition, unpartitioned, needs to be formatted.
The Seagate Desktop SSHD combines a high capacity hard drive and 8GB of solid-state MLC flash to add SSD like performance to any desktop. The Desktop SSHD boots and launches applications within seconds of a solid state drive, but is more cost efficient because the combined technology leverages the cost efficiency of a hard disk drive. Adaptive Memory technology intelligently monitors the frequently used files and stores them in the solid state memory for blazing fast recall. The SATA 6Gb/s NCQ interface with 64 MB cache enables the use of the industry’s latest and fastest hard drive controllers while providing backward compatibility to SATA 3Gb/s systems. The Desktop SSHD is designed to work in most desktop systems without the need for special drivers or software to install and configure. It installs and works just like a hard drive only faster. Simultaneously run multiple applications like video and photography editing, video playback and computer games.(Seagate Desktop Gaming SSHD 2TB 3.5-Inch SATA 6Gb/s Internal Bare Drive (ST2000DX001);)
Top 10 data loss reasons from Seagate SSHD:
1) Accidentally deleted by a mistake, permanently by shift del, Remove files after empty recycle bin, Mistake deleted by Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup
2) Data storage devices suddenly not recognized.
3) Data storage damaged by power fail or Device malfunction.
4) Computer Accidental format after quick format, full format, reformatting ,High-level formatting, Low-level formatting
5) Disk says must format..
6) External hard drive says raw, says i need to format it, says not initialized,
7) External hard drive became raw or unformatted or unallocated, unknown partition, unpartitioned
8) Partition shows up as raw, or convert raw to exfat ntfs fat32, or covert exfat ntfs fat32 to raw
9) Accidental Deleted or lost or changed partition by chkdsk, convert, defrag, diskcomp, diskcopy, diskpart, fdisk, format, label, subst, scandisk, sys, vol, vssadmin, and partition magic ….
10) Other reasons have not mentioned here.