Consultancy Services for project Evaluation
The organization for social services for AIDS (OSSA), which is now changed to Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD), is a non —profit making and nongovernmental indigenous organization established in 1990.
OSSHD is currently implementing index testing, community care, support services funded by CDC targeting people living with HIV/AIDS families, partners and contacts through providing HIV testing, counseling services, Adult community care, and support.
Therefore, qualified and licensed consultants with relevant experiences in the area are invited to compete by submitting technical and financial proposals for carrying out this assignment. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
The bidding proposal should include at least the following requirements.
- Profile of the consultant firm and an outline of recent experiences on similar assignments,
- Reference from the consultant’s clients for similar assignments
- CVs and other documents that depict the experiences and knowledge of the team members to be assigned for this particular venture,
- A clear description of the methodologies and work plan that the consultants proposals to execute the assignments,
- Certificate of competency ,registration for VAT ,Tin, Renewed work / Trade License
- Interested applicants can collect the TOR documents up on paying 100 Birr from OSSHD head office located in Bole Sub City,Woreda -4, House No.012 around 22 Mazoria behind Golagul Building near to Klya Med Medical College Office .P.O Box 2385.
- The bidders shall submit the technical proposal and price quotation in separate sealed envelopeand the bid bond should not be less than 2% of the quoted price.
- Deadline for proposal submission and bid closing date will be on Oct 14, 2016 at 3:00 pm local time and the bid will be opened at 3:30 pm in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives.
Tendersontime, the world’s Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.