How to Recover Deleted Files from Acer Switch Alpha 12
05 October 2016: How to recover deleted files from Acer Switch Alpha 12? Aidfile data recovery software to recover data from Acer Switch Alpha 12 after delete or format and lost data due to not formatted, not recognized, not working ,not showing up, power failure, logical damaged.
Files are quite likely to be recovered if no new data are fed into this partition. If deleted files and directories were stored in a system disk, we suggest shutting down your computer and remove your hard drive to another computer to recover your data. It is because that new data might feed into the system disk at any time (new files written from virtual memory or other application programs may cover and damage the deleted files). If the deleted files were stored in the system disk, it is recommended to close all the running application and not view files in explorer to prevent feeding any new files. For example, when you open a directory containing image files, the system will write new Thumb.db files into your partition and damage your deleted data.
Aid file recovery software for recovering pictures, word documents, images, photos, videos and other files from hard drive partition, SD card, USB flash drive, external hard drive on Windows PC, Laptop, desktop, tablet, notebook, and ultrabook.
Use “Undelete” to recover deleted files from Acer Switch Alpha 12 after Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup, Press shift del by mistake, permanently empty recycle bin, shift delete, accidentally deleted by a mistake.
Use “Unformat” to recover data from formatted Acer Switch Alpha 12 hard drive after quick format, full format, accidentally formatted, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting.
Use “Recover partition” to recover files from Acer Switch Alpha 12 partition changed or damaged or deleted
Use “Full Scan” to recover lost files if partitions show as “raw” or recover deleted data files which cannot be found with “undelete” and “unformatted” and “recover partition”, recover data files from raw partition, recover data files of partitions which are not NTFS, nor exfat, or fat3, after showing an error, display as raw file system, unformatted, unknown partition, unpartitioned, needs to be formatted.
Acer Aspire Switch Alpha 12 SA5-271-71NX 2-in-1 comes with these high level specs: 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6500U Processor 2.5GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.1GHz, Windows 10 Home, 12.1″ QHD 2160 x 1440 resolution, LED-backlit IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology with integrated 10-point multi touch screen, supporting finger touch and image auto rotation (3:2 aspect ratio), Intel HD Graphics 520, Acer True Harmony High-Performance Sound System, 8GB of LPDDR3 Onboard Memory, 512GB SSD, MicroSD memory slot, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, 2MP front-facing HD camera, 5MP rear-facing Full HD camera (2592 x 1944), 1 – USB 3.1 (Type C) port (Tablet), 1 – USB 3.0 port (Tablet), 2-Cell Li-Ion (4870 mAh), Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 2.76lbs. | 1.25 kg (Tablet & Keyboard) (NT.LCDAA.009)
Top 10 data loss reasons from Acer Switch Alpha 12:
1) Accidentally deleted by a mistake, permanently by shift del, Remove files after empty recycle bin, Mistake deleted by Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup
2) Data storage devices suddenly not recognized.
3) Data storage damaged by power fail or Device malfunction.
4) Computer Accidental format after quick format, full format, reformatting ,High-level formatting, Low-level formatting
5) Disk says must format..
6) Hard drive says raw, says i need to format it, says not initialized,
7) Hard Drive became raw or unformatted or unallocated, unknown partition,unpartitioned
8) Partition shows up as raw, or convert raw to exfat ntfs fat32,or covert exfat ntfs fat32 to raw
9) Accidental Deleted or lost or changed partition by chkdsk,convert,defrag,diskcomp,diskcopy,diskpart,fdisk,format, label,subst,scandisk,sys,vol,vssadmin, and partition magic ….
10) Other reasons have not mentioned here.
For More Information Visit Our Website: http://www.aidfile.com/western-digital-file-recovery.htm