PNY Sd Card Recovery – How To Recover Data From PNY Elite Sd Card
29, September 2016: PNY sd card recovery software to recover data from PNY Elite sd card after delete or format and lost data due to not formatted, not recognized, not working, not showing up, power failure, logical damaged.
For business users, most of the important data are stored in sd card, faced with such variety of data, although the data disaster recovery and backup rising continuously these days, and the quality of relevant services also improving, but people still can’t avoid loss important data unprovoked, or by us, or by natural disasters, or by misuse (e.g. format error, accidentally deleted), or maybe one day you suddenly realized the documents you deleted before was very important and you want to restore the file. Engineers read invisible and unreadable data under normal conditions through special method. Data recovery is rescue and recovery the lost electronic data from desktop sd cards, notebook sd card, server sd cards, tape library storage, external hard disk, USB digital memory cards, Mp3 and other storage devices through technical method. Now days, many people do not know the lost data can be restored after deleted or formatted hard disk, they thought all the data no longer exist after been deleted and formatted. In fact, the data still exists on the hard disk after the above simple operation has been performed.
Aid file recovery software to recover pictures, word documents, images, photos, videos and other files from sd card partition on Windows PC, Laptop, desktop, tablet, notebook, and ultrabook.
Use “Undelete” to recover deleted files from PNY Elite sd card after Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup, Press shift del by mistake, permanently empty recycle bin, shift delete, accidentally deleted by a mistake.
Use “Unformat” to recover data from formatted PNY Elite sd card after quick format, full format, accidentally formatted, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting.
Use “Recover partition” to recover files from PNY Elite partition changed or damaged or deleted
Use “Full Scan” to recover data from sd card if partitions show as “raw” or recover deleted data files which cannot be found with “undelete” and “unformatted” and “recover partition”, recover data files from raw partition, recover data files of partitions which are not NTFS, nor exfat, or fat3, after showing an error, display as raw file system, unformatted, unknown partition, unpartitioned, needs to be formatted.
PNY Elite Performance SDXC Flash Memory: PNY’s new line of Elite Performance SDXC flash memory cards are the perfect solution for photographers and videographers utilizing advanced DSLR cameras, and 3D/HD camcorders. They are our fastest SDXC cards yet, with transfer speeds up to 95MB/s. You’ll be ready to capture ultra-fast action shots and HD video without missing a beat. These cards and are built with UHS-1 (Ultra High Speed) bus interfaces for getting the optimal performance out of your camera/camcorder. PNY Elite Performance SD Cards are Class 10, UHS-I rated and designed to keep up with today’s demand allowing you to capture all of your precious moments.Store more with capacities ranging from 32GB to 512GB. You’re sure to never miss a moment. PNY Elite Performance SD Cards allow you to capture thousands of photos and hours of video.
Top 10 data loss reasons from PNY Elite sd card:
1) Accidentally deleted by a mistake, permanently by shift del, Remove files after empty recycle bin, Mistake deleted by Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup
2) Data storage devices suddenly not recognized.
3) Data storage damaged by power fail or Device malfunction.
4) Computer Accidental format after quick format, full format, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting
5) Disk says must format..
6) sd card says raw, says i need to format it, says not initialized,
7) sd card became raw or unformatted or unallocated, unknown partition, unpartitioned
8) Partition shows up as raw, or convert raw to exfat ntfs fat32, or covert exfat ntfs fat32 to raw
9) Accidental Deleted or lost or changed partition by chkdsk, convert, defrag, diskcomp, diskcopy, diskpart, fdisk, format, label, subst, scandisk, sys, vol, vssadmin, and partition magic ….
10) Other reasons have not mentioned here.
Aidfile also have a free edition for you.